Track Your Benchmarks
We have Global Leaderboards for each Benchmark that allow you to see how your best performance stacks up to athletes from all over the World.
Your past four Benchmark scores will be recorded on your Member Profile so that you can see how you are progressing over time. PLUS… you can earn MERIT STARS by submitting videos with your scores!
PRIZES FOR PERFORMANCE
Win Free “PHENOM” T-shirts for reaching pre-determined performance levels in certain exercises. See each exercise for more details.
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED TRACKING BENCHMARKS
Whether you are a World Class Athlete or a Fitness Newby, the Raw Fitness Combine BENCHMARK Assessment area will help you evaluate your current strength and conditioning, track your results, keep you motivated, and help you determine the effectiveness of your training. Below we outline a simple step-by-step process on how to utilize this area to accelerate your fitness journey!
STEP 1: CLICK ON A BENCHMARK OF INTEREST LISTED BELOW
STEP 2: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND COMPLETE THE BENCHMARK EXERCISE ON VIDEO
STEP 3: UPLOAD YOUR VIDEO TO YOUTUBE
STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR SCORE AND YOUTUBE VIDEO USING THE FORM ON THE PAGE
STEP 5: CHECK THE LEADERBOARD TO SEE HOW YOU STACK UP TO OTHER ATHLETES
STEP 6: CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS TO BEAT YOUR RESULTS!
Earn MERIT STARS based on your Benchmark Performances!
- Videos are NOT required to enter a score and be ranked on the Global Leaderboards.
- MERIT STARS will ONLY be earned when your scores are accompanied by a youtube video and fall within the Performance Scale listed on the Benchmark page.
- After you submit your score, you will see your score show up on the Global Leaderboard at the bottom of the page and on your profile page in the MY BENCHMARKS section.
- Earned MERIT STARS will show up on the Leaderboard next to your score, and on your profile page in the EARN MERITS section.
- Air Squats in 2 Min
- Hand-Release Burpees Over Bar in 2 Min
- Hand-Release Push-ups in 2 Min
- Pull-ups in 2 Min
- Toes Over Bar in 2 Min
- Double Unders in 2 Min
- Back Squats in 2 Min (155/95)
- Deadlifts in 2 Min (185/115)
- Ground to Shoulder in 2 Min (135/75)
- Thrusters in 2 Min (115/65)
- Shoulder to Overhead in 2 Min (115/65)
- Bench Press in 2 Min (135/75)
1-Rep Max to Bodyweight Ratio
- Bench Press
- Back Squat
- Ground to Shoulder
- Clean & Jerk
- Overhead Squat
- Shoulder to Overhead
Strength Endurance (Strongman)